Proven fungicide choice for wood preservation and protection against mold and sapstain.
PQ-8® is our fungicide concentrate formulation designed for dependable decay, rot, mold and sapstain control to help preserve your freshly-cut lumber and timber. It mixes readily with water, and can be applied to wood products by dip, spray or flow coat. PQ-8 is also ideal for fences, stakes, shingles, siding, millwork, timber, lumber, furniture and pallets. Also approved for use on wooden trays used to grow mushrooms. Plus it can be used with insecticides, such as X-Lance®, for additional pest control.
- Effectively controls sapstain and mold.
- Ideal for treating wooden trays for growing mushrooms.
- Also suitable for stakes, fences, shingles and siding.
- Easily mixes with water.
- Compatible with popular water-dilutable insecticides for pest control.
- May be applied by spraying or dipping on freshly-cut lumber.
- Supplied as a concentrate to be diluted manually or automatically.
- For best results, should be applied within 48 hours after sawing.
- Paintable when dry.
Not currently available in all 50 states. Please contact ISK Biocides to determine availability in your area.