The only anti-sapstain product with food contact approval.
PQ-80® provides an effective, water-soluble fungicide concentrate for controlling sapstain and mold on both hardwoods and softwoods. It’s the ideal wood preservative for effective, low-cost sapstain and mold control in freshly-cut lumber. It’s also the only anti-sapstain product with EPA approval for food contact. Plus it’s compatible with commonly used, water-dilutable insecticides such as X-Lance®.
- Controls decay, stain, mold, rot, mildew and termites.
- Mixes readily with water.
- Compatible with popular water-dilutable insecticides for pest control.
- Can be applied to wood products by dip, spray or flow coat.
- More concentrated means fewer drums to recycle after application.
- Suitable for wood in contact with fruit, vegetables and other foodstuffs, including pallets, boxes and bins, mushroom trays, and nursery trays and flats.
- Also suitable for stakes, fences, shingles and siding.
Not currently available in all 50 states. Please contact ISK Biocides to determine availability in your area.