The superior choice for pallet production, and the only anti-sapstain product approved for indirect food contact.
From pallets and crates to boxes, bins and more, PQ-80® delivers outstanding mold and sapstain control on both hardwoods and softwoods. Plus it’s the only anti-sapstain product with EPA approval for food contact, making it an excellent choice for pallet production. That’s why PQ-80 is the ideal wood preservative for effective, low-cost sapstain and mold control for wood used in transporting, packaging or holding agricultural products.
- Controls decay, stain, mold, rot, mildew and termites.
- Water-soluble fungicide concentrate mixes readily with water.
- May be applied by spraying or dipping on freshly-cut lumber.
- Compatible with commonly used insecticides such as X-Lance®.
- Fewer drums to recycle after application.
Not currently available in all 50 states. Please contact ISK Biocides to determine availability in your area.