Provides superior wood protection against sapstain and mold fungi for pallet production.
Representing the next generation of high-efficiency sapstain control products, NeXgen® works to brighten pallets (or their components) while providing unmatched control of sapstain and mold fungi. The ideal fungicide for wood used in pallet manufacturing, NeXgen combines two highly effective chemicals that work to quickly penetrate and bind to wood, minimizing leaching while effectively protecting pallets from mold and sapstain fungi. It’s recommended for green lumber but can also be used on dry or partially-seasoned wood to prevent stain and mold during storage, transport, or holding in concentration yards. And for insect control, it’s compatible with commonly used water-dilutable insecticides such as X-Lance®. In fact, for over 20 years, NeXgen has consistently outperformed competitive and other anti-sapstain formulations typically at equal, or even lower, rates.
- Provides effective control of surface molds and sapstain fungi on pallets and their components.
- Synergistic wood protectant fungicide concentrate formulation containing two highly efficient chemicals.
- Testing demonstrates superior performance over other anti-sapstain products.
- Outperforms other anti-sapstain products often at equal or lower rates.
- Compatible with popular water-dilutable insecticides for pest control.
- Special surfactant system allows for easy resuspension.
Not currently available in all 50 states. Please contact ISK Biocides to determine availability in your area.